Get a free copy of our New Business KitPosted 2022 by Jane L
The Financial, Tax and Accounting Considerations of Starting a New Business
With this handy reference guide to starting a business, you should be able to successfully handle many of the problems encountered in starting and running a business.
- Chapter 1 – Selecting a Legal Entity for Your Business
- Chapter 2 – Registering with the Tax Authorities
- Chapter 3 – Accounting & Bookkeeping
- Chapter 4 – Value Added Tax
- Chapter 5 – Payroll Taxes and Pensions
- Chapter 6 – Income Tax and Corporation Tax
- Chapter 7 – Cash Planning and Forecasting
- Chapter 8 – Obtaining Credit and Financing Your Business
- Chapter 9 – Insurance
- Chapter 10 – Selecting Professional Advisers
- Chapter 11 – Computer Accounting Systems for First Time Users
- Chapter 12 – Useful Names, Addresses and Telephone Numbers
Just fill in the form below and we’ll send you a copy.
And best of luck with your business!