Accountants for Barristers
Barristers need a specialist accountant throughout their legal career, from pupil barristers and junior counsel right through to Queen’s counsel.
As specialist accountants for barristers and legal firms, we can offer you proactive advice including:
- how to structure your business
- what expenses you can claim
- whether you should be VAT registered
- whether any VAT schemes would benefit you
- how to budget for your taxation liabilities.
Specialist Accountancy Services for Self Employed Barristers
- Transparent fixed fees; no gimmicks
- Self Assessment Tax Returns
- Annual Accounts preparation
- VAT returns preparation and submission
- Mortgage certificates
- Tax planning and tax advice
- Business tax including international compliance
- Wealth management including Capital Gains (CGT) and Inheritance Tax planning (IHT)
- Tax investigation fee insurance
- Cloud accounting and Making Tax Digital (MTD)
- Assistance with HMRC enquiries
- Access to our network of other specialist professionals
You already understand the benefits of using a specialist, so please get in touch and let’s work together.