Faced with a changing market place, increased competition from external sources, and falling fees, legal practices must evolve to succeed.
The mix of highly qualified senior individuals and the time sheet based billing means that legal practices are unlike any other business model.
But these challenges also offer opportunities to those prepared to accept them and your firm must therefore choose its accountant carefully to ensure that they have the ability to help you meet these challenges.We act for many firms in the ThamesValley and we believe that with our proven track record we are well placed to add real value to our clients’ practices yet maintain our fees at competitive levels.
Each assignment is Partner led and typically our work may include:
- Business planning and strategic advice
- Solicitors Rules Client Money Reports
- Succession planning advice
- Merger and acquisition advice
- Capital gains tax planning
- LLP conversions
- Assistance with funding applications
- Annual accounts and Partners Tax Returns
Call us now to discover how our experts can help your practice take advantage of the opportunities offered by the new environment.