Client Manager (Hungerford Office)
Due to continued expansion our friendly Hungerford office requires a Client Manager.
The role will include:
- Preparation of accounts for limited companies (non-audit), partnerships and sole traders.
- Assisting, mentoring and reviewing work of more junior team members
- Liaising and meeting with clients where appropriate to clear queries and discuss accounts and tax position.
- Completing personal tax returns for the clients in your portfolio
- Supporting the director with running their portfolio, including client onboarding and billing.
Applicants will ideally have at least three years experience after qualifying with ACCA or ICAEW.
Please apply with a covering letter and CV to Jill Glasgow, Ross Brooke Limited, 2 Old Bath Road, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 1QL or firstname.lastname@example.org