It’s difficult being an independent funeral director in a market dominated by major corporates.
Your industry is competitive, and the market for alternative funerals is growing, posing an increasing threat to your profits and viability.
We know that people choose a funeral service provider based on so much more than just cost, and we like to think that our clients choose us for similar reasons – our personal service, quiet confidence that we know what you need and how to provide it even before you do, and that we are there when you need us with expert advice and efficient, knowledgeable service.
We offer a range of accountancy and business advisory services designed to help your funeral home stay tax compliant and maximize your profitability.
Accountancy services for undertakers and funeral directors
- Bookkeeping, PAYE and Payroll
- Company setup and startup
- Financial statement preparation
- Profit and loss statements
- Tax planning and preparation
- Cash flow management
- Financial analysis
- Cloud accounting software, setup and support
- Business consultancy and advice
- Tax and VAT returns and advice, HMRC compliance
- Property purchase, Stamp Duty Land Tax and fit-out expenses
- Mergers, takeovers and exit strategies
- Self assessment tax return preparation and filing
We’re happy to chat with you over Zoom or Teams if you just can’t get away for face-to-face meetings. We’ll be proactive and keep you informed of tax changes and our personalised approach ensures that you have the right advice and guidance to help make your funeral services business a success. We’ll stay in touch with regular reminders of deadlines to ensure that you do not incur unnecessary penalties.
We offer a free initial consultation so you can discuss your accountancy and business needs.
Get in touch today to book your appointment.