Accountants for Driving Instructors and Schools
It’s difficult being an independent driving instructor in a market dominated by several large household names. And even driving school franchisees will benefit from a business expert steering them in the right direction.
Good driving instructors are in demand, so you are probably not overly concerned about your future income, but wouldn’t it be better if you had some intelligent tax planning so you didn’t have to work so many hours for the same profit?
We offer a range of accountancy and business advisory services designed to help your driving school stay tax compliant and maximize your profitability. Our specialist accountants help all levels of self-employed driving instructors, from PDI to ADI, and driving school owners whether independent or franchised.
Accountancy services for self-employed driving instructors
- Self employment registration and HMRC compliance
- Business planning and advice
- Tax and VAT advice, HMRC compliance
- Capital allowances
- Self assessment tax return preparation and filing
Accountancy services for driving schools
- Bookkeeping, PAYE and Payroll
- Company setup, startup and franchise advice
- Financial statement preparation
- Tax planning and preparation, VAT returns and advice, HMRC compliance
- Cloud accountancy services , setup and support
- Business consultancy and advice
- Capital allowances
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Company tax return preparation and filing
We know that people choose a driving instructor or driving school based on so much more than just cost, and we like to think that our clients choose us for similar reasons – our personal service, quiet confidence that we know what you need and how to provide it even before you do, and that we are there when you need us with expert advice and efficient, knowledgeable service.
We’re happy to chat with you remotely or in face-to-face meetings. We’ll be proactive and keep you informed of tax changes and our personalised approach ensures that you have the right advice and guidance to help make your business as a driving instructor a success. We’ll stay in touch with regular reminders of deadlines to ensure that you do not incur unnecessary penalties.
The road ahead may be uncertain, but we’ll keep you on the right track with a free initial consultation so you can discuss your accountancy and driving school business needs.