Need help filing your Self Assessment tax return?

You may have been asked by HMRC to file a self-assessment tax return for any number of reasons, including that you:

  • let out UK or overseas property
  • have recently sold an asset and may be liable for CGT (Capital Gains Tax)
  • are a company director
  • are self employed and not a member of a PAYE scheme
  • have multiple sources of income
  • are a higher rate tax payer or have a high net worth.

Why use an accountant to file your tax return?

Some tax returns are more complex than others, but whatever the reason all of our tax return clients are looking for peace of mind at an affordable price.

Our expert staff will ensure that your tax returns are filed accurately and on time, whilst checking that all allowances to which you are entitled to have been claimed, so that you do not pay any more tax that you are legally obliged to.

But don’t just take our word for it, see our testimonials from existing clients below.

Do I need to do a tax return?

If you’re not sure, just get in touch and we can advise you, and help with filing your self assessment tax return.


Have you heard about Making Tax Digital? Find out more about it and how we can help with it