Every company must comply with the Companies Act and, as a director of the company, you have a statutory obligation to ensure that the rules and regulations are followed.
If, as a Director you fail in your responsibilities you may be fined and ultimately be prosecuted. It is therefore essential that you choose a firm with a proven track record of providing Company Secretarial services. At Ross Brooke we have over 30 years experience, so you can be confident that your statutory obligations will always be met.
Our Company Secretarial services include:
- Company incorporations
- Preparation and submission of Annual Returns
- Registered Office service
- Preparation and amendment of Articles of Association
- Share transfers and allotments
- Share repurchases and restructures
- Maintenance of Statutory Records