Specialist Accountants for Sports Clubs & Personal Trainers
Setting up and running a sports business requires input from a specialist accountant. Our clients range from self-employed personal trainers and treasurers of local sports clubs, to a well-known football club. As a result, we have wide experience advising our diverse sports clients on their individual financial accounting requirements.
Accountancy services for sports clubs and businesses
- Annual audits and preparation of accounts
- Self assessment advice and returns including Making Tax Digital
- Corporate tax advice and returns
- Sports clubs and charity audits
- Management accounts
- VAT advice and assistance with returns
From self-employed dance or yoga teachers paying for room hire, sports kit and travel, to a city rugby club employing staff and renting out venues, we’ve seen it all before and know how best to structure your affairs to maximise your income and profits.
Contact us for any sports related accounting requirements, including charity accounting compliance.