Accountant for AI, Robotics & Natural Language Technology companies
Enterprises operating at the forefront of innovation in AI, robotics, programming, and natural language technologies require forward-looking partners to help them realise their potential.
Your technology organisation will undoubtedly be looking for funding opportunities for research and development, and inspiring ways of attracting and retaining top talent.
Are you aware of, or actively considering any of the following?
- Grants including: InnovateUK Grants, Horizon Europe / Horizon 2020, European Research Council Grants, INTERREG and others are available to organisations in leading edge technologies. You’ll need a specialist registered grant auditor to help you get the most out of your grant application and to ensure that your claim is as robust as possible.
- Research and development tax credits and grants can often complement each other to provide even greater financial support for your projects. It is complicated navigating the intricacies of coordinating both opportunities, but a specialist in grant audits and R&D tax credits can ensure you make the most of all the available funding options.
- Recruitment and retention of the best talent in your industry? Many successful AI companies are using employee incentives such as tax-efficient share schemes and investment schemes to reward key staff and reduce the company’s own tax burden.
- Developing a comprehensive tax strategy by maximising deductions, and using tax credits to minimise your tax liabilities. Our specialist tax advisors can handle all your tax compliance needs and advise you on tax planning, including filing tax returns and dealing with complex tax issues. They know what you should and shouldn’t be claiming for.
- Operating globally brings its own tax challenges and every company should be looking at paying the right amount of tax; no more, no less. We have expertise in international tax planning and compliance, ensuring you remain tax-efficient across borders.
These are examples of long term business strategies you should be thinking about, but you probably also need help with some of the medium term and day to day accounting services.
Whether you need assistance with budgeting, financial forecasting, or investment decisions, our business advisors are here to guide you with insightful advice. We can also help you with outsourcing your payroll and accounting services, and with financial statement preparation, budgeting, and financial analysis.
Why pursue Innovate UK and other R&D type grants?
- InnovateUK and other grants can significantly accelerate your research and development initiatives by providing additional financial resources. With more funds at your disposal, you can invest in cutting-edge technologies, hire top talent, and explore groundbreaking ideas.
- Securing grants demonstrates your company’s commitment to innovation and can enhance your reputation in the industry. It can also give you a competitive edge when seeking partnerships and collaborations.
- Grants often come with favourable terms, such as non-dilutive funding, which means you don’t have to give up equity in your company. This financial efficiency allows you to maintain control and ownership while still receiving the necessary financial support.
Why Choose UHY Ross Brooke
- Industry Expertise: Our team has in-depth knowledge and experience in working with organisations developing AI, robotics, programming, and natural language technologies. We are well-versed in the specific accounting and tax implications that these industries face.
- Customised Solutions: We recognise that each company is different, and a one-size-fits-all approach doesn’t work. That’s why we provide personalised accounting and tax services designed for your unique requirements.
- Compliance and Efficiency: Our experts are passionate about keeping up to date with ever-changing tax regulations and will keep you safe through this particular minefield.
If you’re ready to propel your AI, robotics, programming, or natural language technology organisation forward, contact us today. Our grant experts and tax specialists are eager to explore funding opportunities and provide the support you need to realise your vision and keep your company ahead of the competition.
Our office locations
UHY Ross Brooke has 4 offices across the South East including Newbury and Hungerford in Berkshire, Swindon in Wiltshire and Abingdon in Oxfordshire. The good news is that even if we’re not local to you, we are very experienced with working with our clients remotely, so don’t let distance stop you from getting in touch.
Our Success Stories:
We have a great track record of helping AI and leading edge tech companies successfully secure innovate grants and incentives. Our clients have utilised these funds to drive their research forward, launch innovative products, and reach new milestones in the tech industry. Find out how we helped SafeToNet reclaim £21.5m.