UHY Ross Brooke Chartered Accountants

Holiday Lets

Specialist Accountants for Holiday Lets

Owners of guest houses and B&Bs, Airbnb hosts, caravan and mobile home owners, and those who rent out a room or other accommodation for holidays and short-term lets have a multitude of needs from their accountant. Many of our clients use income from holiday property rental to subsidise the running costs associated with their assets and never intended to rent out their property.

Our team of experts has years of experience working with owners of holiday rental properties and we understand the unique needs of our clients.

Accountancy services for Airbnb owners and holiday-let businesses

We offer a range of services for holiday-let owners and understand that you may just want some simple advice on your income tax, or you may be managing a larger hospitality business with staff and a need for cash-flow planning. We offer:

Adding value

Many holiday-let owners are accidental landlords, and consequently do not believe that they have to pay tax on this income. If their total income is below the personal allowance, this is correct, but if it is above, they should be declaring this income and paying tax on it. HMRC can be surprisingly vigilant and hiding this income is not a sensible strategy.

We can suggest legal ways to minimise the tax paid in such cases and work with our holiday property rental owners to protect their income and profits.

Our services are tailored to meet the needs of B&B and guest house owners, Airbnb hosts, chalet owners, and other holiday-let businesses so that they can focus on running their business and planning for the future.

Next steps

Contact our specialist accountants to learn more about how we can help your short-term letting property business succeed.

You may also be interested in:

Talk to us

Newbury: 01635 555666
Abingdon: 01235 251252
Swindon: 01793 610008
Hungerford: 01488 682546