Accountants for Bloodstock & Equine Businesses
We’re not just accountants; we are trusted business advisers for the equine industry.
This is a truly unique sector and one our team at UHY Ross Brooke is as passionate about as you are. As the accountant of choice for many of your associates and with many years of experience with equine organisations, you can feel reassured that we truly understand the nature of your work and your key business drivers.
But we also know that for many, this is more than simply a job. Often there are two or more generations of the same family working in the business, and succession planning from a strategic and tax standpoint is a key consideration, and one that we have previously guided many of our clients through.
Of fundamental importance, however, is that the business is operating profitably and you have everything you need to take informed decisions. Our industry knowledge combined with the full range of specialist technical support from our extended team ensures that our input is relevant, timely and clearly explained.
Specialist business services for the Equine sector
- Planning for succession and retirement
- Strategic advice and implementation support including business plans and financial planning
- Business start-up advice including business structure, how to finance and bank facilities
- Buying and selling assets, advice on CGT, SDLT, IHT to minimise your tax liabilities
- Access to other professionals who are also specialists in the sector, including lawyers, banks and land agents
The benefits of choosing a larger accountancy firm, and UHY Ross Brooke in particular are clear. We believe that no other local accountants have so much to offer you in this sector.
Our clients in the horse arena
We act for people, businesses, industry bodies and charities in horseracing, stud farms, trainers, polo, showjumping, eventing and dressage together with associated equine service providers.
We really care about what we do for our clients and this shows in how they feel about us. But don’t just take our word for it, you should hear it straight from the horse’s mouth. See what they say below.
You may also be interested in:
We also cover your everyday accountancy services including:
- VAT advice and returns
- Audits and Annual Accounts preparation
- Payroll and Bookkeeping
- Making Tax Digital and online accounting software eg Xero
- Tax planning and tax advice
- Self assessment tax preparation and returns
Get in touch with our specialist team to discuss your equestrian financial planning and accountancy requirements.