Family businesses and Owner-Managed Businesses (OMBs) are very dear to our hearts. They are the foundation on which our Accountancy Practice has been built and as a result, our Partners and Senior Staff have many years’ experience providing services to small, medium and large family businesses alike.
Many of our clients’ businesses have passed down through the generations and they have been our clients for decades. We are delighted to say that many of these are now regarded more as friends than clients.
Accountancy Services for Family Businesses & OMB
- Profit improvement strategies
- Self assessment tax returns
- Advising on business structures and incorporations – should your business be a sole trader, partnership, LLP or limited company?
- Remuneration strategies for the owners and employees
- Business plans and health checks
- Identifying personal and business tax planning opportunities
- Succession issues
- Annual accounts
- Cashflow and stock control advice
- Cloud based accountancy services eg Xero
- Making Tax Digital
- Stamp Duty Land Tax
- SEISS and Covid-related support schemes
- VAT returns and advice
- PAYE and Payroll
You are the lifeblood to UK plc and we believe that you should receive the recognition and help that you deserve. We are keen to nurture a long-term relationship and even if you do not think that you currently have any issues, we will encourage you to simply keep in touch with us and let us know your business is doing, so that we can identify potential weaknesses and opportunities for you long before they arise.
Time stands still for no man, and owner-managed businesses evolve, requiring a specialist accountant’s input for the future. Whether you plan to remain in your business, pass it on to the next generation, expand or contract your services, contract-out accounting tasks or are looking for a tax-efficient exit-strategy or retirement, we have the expertise to guide you.
For a friendly, approachable firm of accountants who understands your family business please contact us for a no obligation chat.