Do you or someone you know run an inspirational small business that fits the bill for #TheSmallAwards? Then apply for the 2022 Awards.
The judges will be looking for evidences of strong community engagement from small businesses whilst also looking for strong performance as an on-going business.
The categories are:
- High Street Hero – best high street business
- Bricks and Clicks Award – best multi-channel small business
- Legacy Award – best family business
- Supply Chain Champion – best B2B business
- New Kid On The Block – best business start-up (less than 18 months)
- Digital Star – best digital only business
- Heart Of Gold – the business that contributes most to their community
- At Your Service – best small service business
- Sole to Sole – best self-employed small business owner
- Mission Possible – best social enterprise business
- Small Business of the Year Award – best overall small business
Entries close at midnight on 28 February 2022
See: The Small Awards
If you’re a small local business looking for some accounting help, or business advice, we’re always happy to help you. Please get in touch.