Help to Grow: Digital is a new UK-wide scheme to help small and medium size businesses (SMEs) adopt digital technologies that are proven to increase productivity.
From December 2021, the scheme will offer SMEs free and impartial advice on how technology can help their business. A new online platform will be set up to help them to:
- identify their digital technology needs
- assess technology purchasing options
- implement new technologies in their operations
Eligible businesses will also be able claim a voucher covering up to 50 per cent of the costs of approved digital software, up to a maximum of £5,000.
These vouchers are expected to be available for software that helps businesses:
- build customer relationships and increase sales
- make the most of selling online
- manage their accounts and finances digitally
The voucher will be available to UK businesses that:
- are registered at Companies House
- employ between 5 and 249 employees
- have been trading for more than 12 months
- are purchasing the approved software for the first time