Innovate UK is offering small and micro businesses a share of up to £30 million in grants alongside tailored business support delivered by Innovate UK EDGE. You can apply for up to £50,000 for highly innovative ideas that have a clear route to commercialisation through business growth.
Your project must lead to new products, processes or services that are significantly ahead of others currently available, or propose an innovative use of existing products, processes or services. It can also involve a new or innovative business model.
In your application, you must be able to show that you:
- Have a great idea.
- Need public funding.
- Have the capability to deliver the project.
- Will deliver the project.
Your idea must focus on either achieving net zero or self-driven healthcare, and how new technology can enable affordable, adoptable and investable innovations in these areas. They are particularly interested in proposals which will help you:
- Develop both your idea and your business.
- Create a new revenue stream.
- Evidence and enable your market, funding and commercialisation plans.
- Show what’s feasible, helping you decide whether to pursue your idea further.
- Catalyse further innovation on your path to commercial success.
- Respond to changing market conditions.
The competition closes on Tuesday 26 July 2022 11:00am.
Please talk to us about R&D tax credits and long-term finance. Our independent experts have many years of experience and success in advising businesses across a wide range of sectors.
Or fill in the form below to receive your free copy of our UHY Research & Development Guide.